I've never blogged before and I'm not sure if this is the best place for me, but I thought I would try it out... I need a place where I can get my thoughts down - all of them: good, bad, and uncertain... I don't want to be worried about it accidentally being found in a journal under the bed or on my computer in a file and the questions/explanations that would inevitably be asked for. I want a place where I can be honest with myself and not worry about accidentally hurting someone I care about who may not (or should not? maybe could not?) know how to understand what I write. I don't want to have to comfort someone else - this is a place for me, just me. Selfish? Sure, but I'm okay with that because everyone else in my "real" life has everything else of me.
So my intention here is to have a place to get my thoughts down (aka ramble), and then sort through them to find myself. Not the "myself" that I want to be, or the "myself" that others want me to be - but the "myself" that I am - that is what I am hoping to find... And if you happened across this and want to throw in your two cents, please feel free - perhaps you've been in the same position(s) that I have been in and/or will be and can help, hurt, whatever - just be honest...
No comments:
Post a Comment